Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Eyes Wide Open




Its pass 12 am already, and I am still here sitting on the couch, hand-on the computer...My eyes still wide open with out feeling any dorwsiness. I supposedly on my bed right now, my husband already took his long journey, I gues he already reach the 3 stage of sleep, while her wife still continue her task. I just wanted to finished this last opps that took few hours ago, before I put myself into bed. As I recall on my previous post, that I had trouble on my to resubmit my post. I finally, talked to my friend (Mel) then I told her to checked out my post if she saw my widget or not. Unfortunately, she replied "she doesn't seen any widget appears on my post" probably its bot my mistakes because not just only me who encountered this problem. One of my Co-Bloggers also leave me a message on my message box (Joy) she also have the same scenario as mine, and connot figure it out the error. Hopefully Joy and I will get through all this so we could have peace of mind.

No comments: