Monday, June 9, 2008

Rain




I thought that the weather in Texas today is bad,that's what we heard this early news in Fox four before we headed to work. So I was expected that we experienced severe weather, strong wind and thunderstorm. I just heard the roared winds blows outside, but never heard strong drops on the ground, rain didn't last that long, means plants aren't happy of the result (lol). However, some of us hate bad weather and some are like rain. Just like me :), but before you againts my claim let me tell you my unselfess reasons. In my opinion, as long as it's not severe that could kill human, that's favorable for my side. Rain can produce negative and positive result. In negative result too much rain creates disaster such as, nasty roads that result in many accidents, floods, and sometime death. On the other hand, there are so many things why I consider rains is very useful. During dry season (summer) we really need enough water that helps to moisture the land, with out rain, there are many possibilities that we can suffer severe drought, hot temperature,cause of illness, and destroy agriculture. So, whichever weather you choose, negative result comes along with it.

No comments: