Thursday, June 12, 2008

Student Loan

I received a financial loan from one of the major credit bank, it encouraged me to try their offer for a student loan to support my financial in school. As I understand about this method, they offer financial assistance for student who unable to provide their school necessity. They normally handle everything you need for school, taking care all the transaction and so on. The contract would be, you don't worried about to repaying the money borrowed from them, while your stay in school. You can pay them back after 6 months or school ends. They offer competitive interest rates about(0.25%)and if you enough money to pay them all at once, they will give you lower than that. Well, I am not enterested this offer anyway, but I want to compare the benefits of financial aid in the United States and financial situation in my country (Philippines). As an individual who raise in unfortunate family, financial is a "big deal". Achieving your goal is a big relief if you successfully won the battle, if you don't strong enough or gear enough to face every obstacle on your way then you gonna lose your dream. This is the figth between your dream and financial matters. If your parents cannot afford to send you to school, then you have 2 choices its either quite and let your dream vanished nor pursue it and take the stormy road to achieve. In my country, almost 50% of high school graduate student choosing not to proceed in college for many one reason. Of course, financial is primary involve.There is no government agency nor bank that offer special treatment for the student in terms of financial assistant because of the economic instability in my country. Of course, economic termoil due to misleading (Currupt) officials "Ahemmm... Peace". They're unable to make a budget for this, but they can afford to indulge themself using people's money. Well, this is the truth behind the camera and I know it continuesly happen in my country nowadays. GOd Bless Philippines..peace.

No comments: