Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Early Task



I wasn't expected that I could wake up early today since I went to bed very late last night. I usually sleep like "oil" (an idiom words we call in my language). My husband normally get up early every day, and I don't really notice every time he rise, but this morning he awakes me, but not intentionally. So, get up and offer him a breakfast, he replied I don't need to because he used to buy breakfast outside since I stop preparing his daily breakfast (Sigh). So, what I did to make my day brigther and avoid thinking the guilt, I went to the laundry room wash our dirt clothes, and ironed building of washed clothes that was pending for how many weeks. I didn't completely iron it all, but least its not bad as before. The laundry room looks lighter to me after I removed some of the clothes. The remaining must be finish this weekend I hope.

2 comments:

alf said...

buti ka pa you have time to iron, me wala na except lang yung panlabas.
happy weekend.

Gadis said...

same with me, I must get up to help my mother