Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back Ache

It is almost 11 o clock here, I am still here in fron of my computer dropping my cards to my co-blogger site. Well, it is the perfect timing to visit others site since there's no opps open in PPP and SS. I am well occupied during day time, but not at this time. So, I spend my remaining time to drop cards. I feel a little bit tired today, for long hours staying in the computer, and sitting for too long. Sitting for long period of time is bad,it can affect our back bones. If you feel something unsual on your back or back ache that would be the effect of long sitting. Well, to prevent the occurance of this health problem, we better monitor how long we spend in front of the computer. Take a break then lay down on the couch, take a deep breath or stretch-out your body.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can understand about the body aches. i feel liek that too. blogging and hopping are so exhausting. i dont usually stay up that late though so i did most of my hopping in the afternoon if there are no opps. hehe