Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gone Out Later

Today is not as good as yesterday, my friend and I got nothing in SS, but fortunately we got one the same opps in PPP. Thanks God we’re not zero for our hunting for today, I am so grateful for this anyway, at least we got one rather than nothing, not too bad at all. One is enough I guess since I am not around at home later this afternoon. My friend Lilian and I going back to Marissa’s house for one more round furniture hunting. As I recall on my last post, she will be moved in Virginia soon, and today would be the last day of our meeting. It sad to say that we were not able to make her a farewell party because she has been busy for all day, since she is working in her salon, she needs to keep her customer inform about her last day of service. I am gonna miss her for sure. Sayang di ako nagpapagupit! lol

No comments: