Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boring Page

I am still here in front of my computer, just surfing and searching whats the possible way to improve my page. Hay... its requires a lot of hardwork and amount of time before you succesfully made the page you want. Unfortunately, I didnt! at this moment because I worried about some sort of things that could possibly the source of some page trouble, and I won't let it happen. Maybe it's good idea to ask some expert advice regarding this matter.

My friends Mel and Kat was planning to change thier page, and I think that's a good idea to change the design of my page sometimes for a change naman. I have been using mine for 4 months ago, and its kind of boring. Hopefull I will be able to change it soon.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi - It is really very easy to change your template, you just have to put a line of code in. Go here and find a template (or google blogger template)

http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

you can find directions at the bottom of this page also.

Sheila

Shiko-Msa said...

Hi,

Same here I've really had it with my blog design. But I'm really unable to replace the header on my 3 column blogspot blog and yet I'm able to fix the same header on a two column blog.

Please pass me a few secrets which you discover along the way.

my address is
www.wanjiku-unlimited.blogspot.com