Thursday, July 17, 2008

Props in SS are Gone

Ohhhhh boy, I was checking my socialspark account today, and I saw that the number of my props that I received from my fellow bloggers including my website props are gone. Pastilan, what’s happening ba oi! My hard work of my props are gone…everything is gone (Sigh) I have been working with it just to achieved my goal to get a higher props, but now no more. I need to start all over again L. I also checked some profile if they have the same thing like mine. Well, majority of them also have zero props, I have no idea what’s going on here, but I am still hoping that my score will appear again.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear!

Have you contacted support?

I know PPP has had times that things disappeared and it came all back after a day or so.

I hope it'll be back for you soon.

Lisa said...

They were reset due to people spamming others to get them to prop them.

Unknown said...

Bernie, I'm still new to SS. Never noticed about it yet. Thanks for highlighting about this.

REENASHWINA

Zeee said...

Yup...they don't want you to include in your comment "prop u. prop me back, gave u a prop, propped you" or any form of soliciting props.

I guess your props aren't coming back. My prop numbers dwindled down to 0!

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah

Melissa said...

I am fairly new to SS, as well. All my props are gone as well. I thought maybe they only stayed a certain amount of time or something. Now that I see this, though, it must be something wrong with the system. Lets hope they fix it.

Sweetiepie said...

same goes for me Bern, ambot ug ngano na nawagtang man tanan ang props oi. ambot na unsa na ang kalibutan daun wla pa jud tarong opps this last few weeks.

GreenRose said...

same here gwafa...hibulong ko na kalit man lang kawala akong props..saons..cge nalang to oist..e limos nlang to nako sa taga SS. lol