Saturday, July 26, 2008

PR Update

As I have chatted my two friends Kat and Mel, I could feel how happy they are when they finally achieved their goal for having a PageRank in Google. It’s sad to say, that some of us are not lucky to have PR, heheheh will I am one of them, but I already know the procedure how to achieve this goal, since I have one active page which contain lots of paid post, I have nothing to expect (wink). The tension is still going on for those who expected their PR and losing their PR. I am sure lots of blogger’s are sitting on the corner feel sorry for losing their PR that is taken by Google. Kat (PR2) and Mel (PR3) are one of those blogger’s who are lucky in getting their page up. I still recall the time when Kat and I first enter on this type of business, we always had bad time experience exchanging link to those who are on the top. I didn’t say majority of them, but some of them, and I can still remember who they are. For those who got their PR today enjoy your time folks, but never ever abuse it, use your PR page wisely and to those who haven’t, cheers! Heheheh no hurt feelings. Just enjoy taking oppsJ

1 comment:

doit4_him said...

You are right. I still don't have a PR. But it's okey as long as I'm enjoying what I'm doing.