Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wrong Info

It was a crazy day, my husband and I wake-up early today for another photo shoot. It is another tournament that held in a country club near in Dallas downtown. We are not taking our meal this morning because my husband is get hurried and not to be late for the set-up for his stuff, preparing things that he need for the group and individual shoot. I would say that setting this up require a lot of time, and patience. You have to make sure everything is ready and go especially preparing the meter, flashes, tripod, battery, filter lenses and the most important is camera. My husband is already prepared this last night, but setting-up in other places is different. We arrived at the place where the tournament was held, my husband was looking for the person who is in charge for photo shoot event. Few minutes later he come back and tell that the person he suppose to met is not around. The security guard help him to look for this person, but this guy can’t give him enough information since today is his first duty (new hired) So, my husband looking for this person for the entire place, whereas me waiting on the car, hungry and sleepy (lol).We stayed there for one hour hoping this person to come, unfortunately nothing. We finally got the information and my husband was surprise when she said that the photo shoot suppose to be schedule tomorrow (Good Lord) we got the wrong info from the person who contacted my hussband to do this job. Ay yay yay… We ended up looking cars instead, so we headed home exhausted and hungry.

No comments: