Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wandering Around Saigon Mall

I wake up so late today. first thinga I did was preparing my breakfast then open my computer. This is my daily routine especially the day that I am available for my job. ( blogging first before anything else) that my motto everyday. So, no wonder if I am doing my early stretch on my finger everyday.

Today is not as good as yesterday, Mel and I got nothing this morning from SS. I don't why, they just giving the opps that we already taken yesterday. Were looking for more to pop-up, unfortunately nothing came. So, we say goodbye to each other with empty handed (Naminghoy intawn)hehehe.

Meanwhile, I recieved aa call from my friend Lilian, she asked me if I am avaible today, so we decide to go in Asian Store (Saigon mall)to buy her food. We wandering around the whole area first before we headed to the grocery section. She really amazed how big the mall is. I have no plan to buy anything today, except for my food that I need for a week, like bulad or isda, but one item captured my eyes on chinese store. Honestly, I was looking for this item for so long, and I can't believe that I could find this item inside Saigon Mall. Well, without thinking it twice I bought this item right away. So, I am bringing it home with me with a big smile on my face.

No comments: