Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Affect of Bad Economy

Problem….Problem this is what I always heard from my sister back home. Of course, this is connected to financial matters especially for today’s economy. All citizens have suffer for this bad economy struck globally. Recently I have seen the gas price hike on TV, this is the pain on the pocket for every person who just depend on one job since there’s no company offer part-time job in my country. Every house keeper struggle (wife) to minimize the budget for their daily necessity.

My sister have 3 children, she stay in Manila, and I know that Manila is the primary area that badly affected on this problem. My brother -in -law have a permanent job, but this is not enough to cover the expenses for his family. I wish that I have the power to change the fresh water into oil so I wont heard anything about financial problem especially for my family.

No comments: