Saturday, July 12, 2008

Waspy Meany

My husband and I always dealing with this problem during the summer, I am sure that you always sees this creature flying around and building their nest on your concrete or else inside the sliding door of your home. This is their favorite spot to construct their nasty houses to lay their eggs. WASP- striped black-and-yellow stinging insect: a slender black-and-yellow-striped social stinging insect. No matter what we do to drive them away or get rid of their nest, they still keep on coming on the same place, and sometime they sneak into your door and freely wandering around your house.

This insect is mean because they will harm you sometimes if they are not treated well, of course, no one would love to welcome them or let them stay inside their home, they will bother you all the time, and sometime ruin your house by building a dirty nest.

Yesterday, when I cooked our dinner I saw one of this creature flying around the kitchen. Its really annoying, I can’t concentrate to work because it follows me wherever I go, it pissed me off. I told my husband about it, and he just say “Kill it!” Well, I try, but it flies so quick, I took my slipper off, and ready to hit it. Arggggg it attacks me back instead of flying away. So, I run to the living room (giahak oi ako pa no-on ang gilagas sa amaw!) then he disappear.

This morning, when we took our breakfast, this creature starts to flew around and attack my husband Grrrrrr….my husband took my slipper then hit the insect instantly!. He ended broken bones lol and lifeless when he fell down on the floor. Poor Wasp!

No comments: