Friday, July 11, 2008

My Disastrous Night

The Clock is ticking..tik..tak..tik..tak and time is running zoommmmm....until 4: o clock in the morning before I completely got my sleep. My night is a completely disaster that the reason why I feel so bad today. I look terrible, and felt groggy when I was inside the office. My eyes wants to sealed up, I try to concentrate on my work, but my mind keeps telling me to sleeppppp ( kay ang mata nanghubag kay walay tulog)Opppppps..! not my blog uh..uh..uh this not the mean reason why I got 3 hours of sleep last night. The primary source is my upset stomach! Darn it!I deal with it two nights in a row. Why? well, I dont have enough evidence to prove that my gues is right, but the possibility is 70 percent. Fresh milk is playing guilty on this case because I try to drink fresh milk two days ago, and then after an hour my stomach start to complain, and make embarassing noise gurrrrrrrrrrk!eeeeeeeeekkkkk (sounds like a fireworks) thats the noise I heard everytime I lay on the bed. This is a hell experience that I have since Wednesday. Stomach upset is difficult to deal with because its wake you up in the middle of the night. You need to secrete the bad elements inside your body in order to feel better. That's what I did last night, for thar reason I need to sleep near by the bathroom, and avoid to wake-up my husband. Bad..bad...bad... stomach keep me awake until 4 o clock in the morning.

1 comment:

Ms. O. D. said...

grrrrueeek! LOL! maybe you're lactose intolerant. I've been drinking lactaid, I find that it helps... Hope you are feeling better!