Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back To School



Today is the official start of my class. This morning I woke-up early so my husband can drive me to school. I am really excited to meet my new teachers and classmate today,and I hope that I can meet even just one Filipino student inside the classromm so I won't get bored and not feeling alone. I think this is a normal scenario we encounter for the first day especially if you are around with American student. You never know how to approach your classmates or communicate with them since both parties feel the same thing (shy). I just hope sooner or later I will gain some friends here...(finger cross)lol.

3 comments:

Rocks said...

hi! wishing you the best in your school days! :) you can do it!

bonoriau said...

hope you get good traffic from bonoriau. Take care

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi just same here too! Our class will start on sept. 2, a bit excited here as well...