Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unexpected Payment From BLoggerWave

Yesterday my friend Kat told me that she recieved a bonus cash from the previous opportunity she made from Bills.com and Sevora Inc. I am so happy for the news I heard from her at the same time I am also hoping maybe I got any mail from one of these campany since I grabbed the same opportunity. Well, I directly log-in onto my account and gues what... I recieved an unexpected noticed from BLOGGERWAVE.COM stated that they already paid the opps that I grabbed from them 2 months ago. I was amazed and grateful at the same time for the payment I have recieved from them. I have heard lots of issues against this site from the other bloggers, that's the reason why I never try to write them before. My friend Mel encouraged me to complain about the transaction I made for them, but I never try it even once because I already know what's goona happen. One day, I visited Tess site, and I read her testimony about Bloggerwave,at that moment I send them an email without expecting anything to return, but look they made it! Thanks for them anyway.

2 comments:

TVK said...

congrats Bern :) mora og sikat ko dire da lol. Bitaw swerte jud ta nga naka dawat ta og bayad from bloggerwave:)

Merydith said...

Dae I think they are giving out massive payments because most people that I know including moi received payments from them.