Saturday, August 2, 2008

Banner Disappear; Seek for Advice

I am not sure how many of us are aware of or experience internet or browser failure. This is what I have experience yesterday, when I tried to open my page. There is a massage alert from my browser says, “ This page cannot be open by Internet Explorer.” Ok… I had no idea what this problem is all about since this my first time I encounter this problem. That moment I have thinking maybe I did something wrong on my connection or maybe my computer is affected from any harmful virus that I possibly collected from dropping my EC. Well, I have read some profile that reminding the readers to be careful about this problem, and since I have trusted my anti-virus protection, I am very confident that I won’t get any of it.

I’m also thinking that my page was remove in Google system, Ohh dear it shaken my nerve because I can’t open it anymore. There’s a lot questions on my head, and none of those are unclear. Well, I call my two friends Mel and Kat, and it seems like my two buddies are busy. The whole situation was pissed me off, my time is running out, and I need to post my opps I grabbed from PPP. If I missed to submit my opps then it makes a lot of trouble.

Finally, my friend Kat answer my last call, and I tell her about my problem. According to her the source of this problem is my internet browser. She advised me to switch my old browser to Mozilla Firefox. Thanks God it works better and faster now, but the problem that I have at this moment is, some of my banner are disappear like my Histat meter and my NEO COUNTER. Is this a normal scenario by using a new browser? I am not sure how to fixed it. If anyone out there knows about fixing this stuff please feel free to write your suggestion. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea 48 said...

I don't know how to fix your problem but I do like firefox a lot better than explorer. Hope you get it fixed soon!