Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prayer Gathering

I am grateful for a chance to met some Filipino people close to where I live. It was a great night for both of us knowing each other in few hours. This is not a big event, its just a birthday party prayer that was attended by several close friend to the celebrants. We’re not consider not a close friend, but we were there just to attend this prayer that I usually go with Aling Susie and Annie who are devotedly on this prayer. I have been gone to this group for several times with Lilian, it’s kind a new experience to me here since I am just do my Rosary prayer at home. I never thought that it is fun to meet some your kababayan who gathered to help spread the word of God.

The next prayer will be schedule to Aling Susie’s house… sounds another pakal again. This is good thing about the prayer gathering because the house owners prepare lots of Filipino food. Just like last night I ate manibalang na mangga with bagoong wow.. I ate as much as I can lol. I don’t mind the negative effect since I still have my monthly period.

Anyway, we indeed busog and barely to breath, everyone was enjoy eating and chatting. We say goodbye each other before we separately headed in our separate way. Lilian drove me back home, and that’s the only time continue my online task.

No comments: