Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dating 101

I would like to thank my friend Kat for this question and answer tag. Hmmm sounds like I need to reveal all my secret with my lover here. Anyway, this question reminds everything that I did from my past and recent experience.So, here I go answering this question. Please forgive me if I refuse to answer some of these question. Thanks

1. When was your first kiss and where?
A: long...long time ago, no specific date. Sorry I'm blockout :).
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
A: Ohh dear, i have serious before, but it won't last long (1 year).
3. What age were you allowed to date?
A: I'm allowing myself to have a boyfriend when I was 16 without my father's
permission.
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
A: Ohhh having 2 bf at a time (lol)
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
A: There's no secret behind my longest relationship.
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
A: 1 yr
7. How did you know he was the ONE?
A: When I found out that all my prayers have been answered (signs)I do believe it.
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
A: Study first before anything else (that my law).
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
A: I'm in the middle.
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
A: Don't take it seriously because love can be wait, study must be prioritize.

I would love to pass this tag to these people name Joy, GreenRose, Jaja, Anne

No comments: