Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beach Volleyball




I was a little nervous the moment I saw Belgeum score ahead against the American. I was talking about the Beach Volleyball game. Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh was competed this game few minutes ago against Belgeum. I thought that they loss this competition. My nerve is shakin and my body keeps on moving every time the opponents give them a strong spikes and blocks. At the end Misty and Kerri finally realized that the game is not over yet. they tried their best to defeat the Belgean team, and yes! The victory achieved by the American women. whewww... This is their 3rd time victory. I am looking forward to see the 4rth victory.

2 comments:

Jurgen Huibers said...

Hi, I saw the game also. Being a Belgian I was not so happy... But congratulations to the Americans. They really are good!

Cely said...

My hubby and I watched their game, too. Walsh is from our area... so our loyalty is for our players. Anyway, we could not believe that they were still able make it to the gold medal. But it happened!