Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Go Josh!



I really enjoy to watch Josh performance tonight. It's really amazed me every step he made. He can handle his move perfectly no matter what music it is. Josh is not a professional dancer, but his dedication on his passion push him into the top where he at right now. He deserve to be crown as the winner on this competition. I am not really an avid viewer on this program, but when I saw Josh performance on the audition..boy I really said "I really like this guy", and I am going to watch him every week. So, here I am praying and hoping that he will be able to win this competition. Josh and Katee Shean is my favorite, so I hope that America will like and vote them just like I did. Good Luck Josh and Katee :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must admit I am hoping it is Katee that wins, I love Josh and Twitch too, but I think Katee is the most rounded dancer. Any of the top 4 deserves it though, this has been a great season!!!!