Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Real Rank Goes Up

I am very disappointed for few days now since I have found out that my RR in PPP was rapidly goes up. I have no idea what going on here, but as far as I know it is linking on my traffic result. As I remember the first day I have sign up in EC, I got hundreds of visitor each day, and this result push me up into the top 90 RealRank in PPP. Well, I still remember one person who gave an advise to maintain my RR because its really affect your record on PPP. The more you get the lowest RR the better chances to grab big green in PPP. For that reason, I take my EC drop very very seriously. I always achieve my daily goal to drop 300 ec/day,unfortunately out of 100%, only 60% or 50% ec droppers answers back, and it's sounds unfair to me right.I think this is a normal case scenario for those who did not pay too much attention dropping their cards. Next time I will make sure that every drop I made to each page is worthied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting drops back is not reliable... as I have noticed as well. People start when they join, then drop off. Maybe the new Entrebar will help. I found your site using it. :)

tx sweetie said...

haha same here dear.kefoy baya au drop ha pero wa ta mahims alangan mugos ta? mau gani ka usa ra ka blog imo maintain? ako daghan pero 3 ra ako droppan perting kapoya jud..d pa gani ko kahuman drop ug 900 each day kay d madala oi.d kaya power naku.

Unbalanced Libra said...

seriously, I have been with PPP since Sept. 2007 and I can tell you, real rank won't get you the big paying oppsortunities, you need a high Google page rank, which, unfortunately you most likely won't get if you do paid blogging.