Thursday, August 21, 2008

Running Out Of Time

It's is four days now working on my school registration for this fall class. I have been contacted 2 community schools that offer the subject that I wanted to take this fall. Unfortunately, I am not lucky enough to get those subject that I need for my prerequisite. I ended to take one subject instead of two or three. I was blaming myself for not listening on my husband, he was told me one week before the enrollment starts. I am running out of time since the class is going to start this coming Monday August 25. I just hope I will able to get up early tommorow so I can registered for this semister.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this doesn't sound good.

Have you tried to email and present your situation?
Sometimes someone drops out before classes start.

I was hit by your last sentence: I hope I will be able.
This doesn't sound you really want to get up in time, you just hope something happens so you'll be able to...

You are responsible for your own decisions... make them!!!

Bernie said...

heheh Don't worry I made it dear...I finally got the subject that I need for my future career. Thanks for your comment I appreciate it a lot :)