Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally Register!

I am so glad that I finally registered on school school yesterday. My husband and I woke-up so early yesterday just to get in school as early as posible before we headed to work. As I recall on my recent post, I have been working with it for almost two days to enrol the subject that I want to get this semester. Well, I am not fortunate to get those because all section were filled so fast. I coudn't believe this happening this semester compare last year. Maybe lots of student were tranfered from private school to community school due to the arising cost of tuition, there's no doubt for that. Just imagine I have been checking 3 schools in Dallas, and found out that all section is not available anymore (full). Anyway, I finally registered the prerequisite subject that I need for my future career, though it is not the one that I want to get this semester, but I am still thankful for it. My hard work has been paid off!

No comments: