Saturday, August 23, 2008

US Womens Volleyball Team Got The Silver



Ohh dear... I feel very exausted after watching the Womens Volleyball this afternoon night time in China. I don't know if it's reply or live, but I don't really care neither live or not as long as I watch the final round for gold. I am very excited and really proud for the American team since they were able to compete for the gold.

The first set went so bad leaving the American score too way behind from Brazil, no wonder the first set was succesfully finished by the Brazil until the end. The American was struggle to catch the furios serve from Brazil during the 3 set. Although the American didn't win the gold, I am still proud for their excellent performance.

2 comments:

Jesse Frederick said...

Go USA!!! Thanks for your post update on what's happening in the Olympics. (I don't get it on TV.) So thanks again and keep it up!

coolingstar9 said...

I also enjoy olympic games including vollyball. They played well and deserved a gold.
Have a nice day.