Saturday, August 23, 2008

Message to My Fellow Bloggers



I am a little bit sad for the reason of having a slim chances to do my responsibility in my blogging business. One of which I worried about is maintaining my RealRank on the Top, dropping and visiting my co-bloggers page, unable to write my daily update on my page which is very important on this business, and lastly my traffic will surely fall down. Maybe some of you are wondering about I fail to return or unable to visit your blog for the past few days. For that reason, I am scared of driving you away, and even losing you one at a time or maybe forever. As you can see my page is not updated sometimes because I am busy for preparing my incoming school next week. It's very stressful to think that I coudn't make it anymore or if I have a chance maybe not a 100% active. I would really appreciate the help of my serious EC droppers, and being so good and visiting me back by dropping their cards and leave their beautiful messages on my post. I really...really appreciate it a lot, for every visit and drop you made on my page, help me to achieve my goal for the past 4months, and I am grateful for the result so far. Thanks to all of you for the tremedous contribution on my Traffic and RR success!

No comments: