Monday, September 15, 2008

Cowboy Vs Philadelpia



After the olympic game, I am now started to update my blog for every game of my favorite football team. Sorry guys, I know that some of you won't like it I gues, but what can I do. I love this sports very much, and I love to write about the victory or lose of my favorite team (Cowboy).

I just finished watching Cowboys game few hours ago. The game went well for the first half, but in the second half, it seems like the cowboy loses their control, and giving the chance to their opponent (Philadelpia) dominates the game. The team play no good that moment, they loses their confidence and become weak. Tony Romo (Quarter Back)made a mistake that led the their opponent to lead the score.Fortunately, after the second half break, they manage to get back the score (maybe Wade Philips knocks their head so hard) and defeated Philadelpia for the score of 41-37.

No comments: