Monday, September 15, 2008

PPP's Blog Policy

After reaching out the highest point of success, PPP recently announced their shocking news that shaken all bloggers nerves. This is all about cutting-off blogger’s on their system. They’re currently conducting a massive review to all blog on their system in order to achieve the advertiser's demand. Each blog must undergo a very tight evaluation. They are going to evaluate whether your blog is qualified for their standard. Speaking of quality, I am not really sure if my blog meet ppp’s standard. So, I am on 50/50 (lol), but no matter what ppp’s evaluation on my blog, I am ready for my self. If they remove my blog on their system means, it is the end of my career (lol) I walk away with no hurt feelings or no disappointment (no bad words against them) In fact, I am very grateful for being part of their business.

1 comment:

Merydith said...

Ana jud na dae at least we are busy with something else dili lang blogging atong gi atupag.