Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unexpected Visitor



It was humid night here in our location, It was very exausted day for both of us since my husband spend 12 hours at work, and I spent my whole day in school, and wait my husband until he gets finish his class. Anyway, we left in school very late feel tired and hungry, so we decided to bought our dinner on the way home, and drove fast as he could so we could catch-up our normal time watching Big Brother (recorded) before we go bed.

We arrived at home around 10:00 pm, and my husband derictly headed to the front door to get the mail on the mailbox. Suddenly, I heard his voice saying, " I don't want this thing on my front yard; it's not good." Then he called me. That moment I was thinking he sees big snakes since we have seen some around our house before (I have seen 4 times in our front and back yard, and my husband killed one) When he pointed the area where animals roaming around, ohh dear... I was surpise seing this black and while animals raising his tail up and ready to spray his weapon. Holly MAckarel! that moment I told my husband to get my camera and took a snopshot before he drive this creature away. The skunk was busy eating a little bunny's best friend (frog) and never sees us watching over him while enjoying his/her meal. This is a baby skunk, I think a few months old roaming around the niegborhood hunting for food. I am amazed at the same time for a rare chances to get a closer look on this creature, I know their not friendly or cuddly ones because they are differ from other animals, but I am glad that he/she don't leave any stinky smell before he/she left.

No comments: