Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bank Account Diactivate by Paypal

This is the story of my transaction I made few weeks ago when I attempted to use my paypal service "Adds Funds From bank Account" I never use this service before so, I just tried if this service works for me . Unfortunately, one day later I received a confirmation letter from paypal saying, "the transaction that I made recently was declined by my bank". So for that reason, paypal management had made their immediate response on this scenario by disabled my bank account or removing my account on their system. On this case, I can no longer use my bank account or I can no longer transfer my money from paypal to my bank account. I am very disappointed for this result because I had no idea who made this mistake whether the paypal or the bank. Therefore, I called the paypal customer service, asking their assistance regarding this matter. Unfortunately, they could not give the exact answer that I am looking for, they just told me to call my bank to ask them why they decline the paypal request in transfering money. So I called the bank and give the whole detail. That moment they immediately response and say that "The would'nt allow the card holder to made add funds transaction to paypal" So, this is the clarification that some bank account won't support or allow add funds service that offer in paypal. So, finally I patiently negociating both side in order to activate my bank account again, and thanks God that I made it.

1 comment:

Joro Livelihood said...

Just to say hello, pls vote for me for 2008 Pinoy Expats by visiting my blog www.rollymarcial.blogspot.com, check boxes no. 19, Joro Livelihood and no.5, Euroangel. Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad