Friday, October 3, 2008

Invited Friends at Home

Last night I have invited my filipino friends that I have met at the school where I recently enrolled my 2 subjects. I was expected that I have 3 people to came into the house, but later on Mico and his friends was their. Well, I dont care how many they were, but one thing that I worried about is the shortage of food :). Anyway, since they pick up us in school I told them to droped us by at the Hongkong market to buy extra meat and fish just incase. So, I bought 2 big Tilapia, then after that we drove derictly at the house to gather everything we need so we can start to cook. I start to make my sinigang na hipon, the 2 guys made the grilled tilapia and pork barbecue. Well, at the end we successfully finished the night with a big smile on our tummy, they love my casava cake that I made a day before. I thought that it is not good at all since this is the first time I cook casava.

No comments: