Friday, October 3, 2008

Hubby Got Sick

My husband had called few minutes ago just informed that he will be home very late because they sitting up their product (camera) in Arlington, Texas. I don't know exactly what is that suppose to be, but I can sense that they were having a product show in Arlington. I am just feel bad or worried about him because I know his not feeling well for few days now. Last night we woke up at 4 o clock in the morning to drink his medicine. My husband got ear infection and this infection affects his throat. On this case, his voice sounds awful, and he can't talk that much because of it. I am not really sure what's the primary cause of it, I just remember it goes bad right after the weather is change. Well, he told me that some of his student got sick, so, his not alone dealing with this illness. I also remember why some schools across America sponsored flu shots during this season just to stop the virus or protect the student to be infected with viruses that could easily transmitted by others. In my case, I never tried flu shots since I been here. Some of us have different preparation in order to protect ourselves from this diseases. For me, eating fruits which is rich of vitamins C and drink plenty of water helps to improve or boost your immune system that strongly protect your body to combat this illness. I love fruits, any kind of fruits as long as it's not poisonous. I can survive without rice and meat a day, just fruits.

1 comment:

Lou said...

I hope your husband gets better soon. It's very important that we get flu SHOTS. It's good that he is TAKING medicines to relieve him of his COUGH.

Regards.