Friday, October 3, 2008

My First In- Class Speech

Yesterday was the first presentation of my speech in front of my classmate. I was very confident the preparation that I made by choosing the perfect topic that perfectly connects to the subject that we need to present. Time has come and it's my turn to deliver my speech...Ohh boy I was very anxious, feel nervous, and my knees shaking so bad (I hope that no no body recognized it) I know this is a normal scenario for all speakers needs to deal with during their speech, but mine wow... it's affects me so bad. My practice won't work well during that time I refuse to deliver some of my details which is very important to add more sense to it, and more understable to the audience . Well, when I saw my video at home, good lord, I just laugh on my self. I am not disappointed about the result though I made a lot of mistake. It seems like I need a lot of things that need to work on so I can improve it next time.

No comments: