Sunday, October 12, 2008

IMage Of My Niece's Daugther





It's been a year now that I have never been checking my friendster since I have been busy on my blogging, school, and a lot of things going on my heard that's the reason I don't have a chance to view it. Well, the moment I open my account, I got a friend request from my niece (Jiji) I never thought that she would have this account on friendster. Ohh by the way, Jiji (Niece) got married in December 2006, and have one daugther. Well, the picture above amazed me how the time goes fast. She had her baby last 2007 and I never thought how her baby now, and gues what, the picture above is my first baby of older Niece. She's got her adorable baby, and I can tell how lucky she have her.

All I can say is, everything has been change since the day I left in the Philippines, my nieces and nephews grews so fast. I just imagine how small they are, and now they'll so tall. Well, I think this the proof of my age lol... means needs to have a baby soon! since I am not stay young forever. Anyways, I ma grateful for having this picture of her, and proud to share it with you :)

No comments: