Friday, October 17, 2008

Lunch Out With Friends

My day is not fun at all since I feel a little bit cranky this morning. I was watching TV while my hands working on my computer. I have noticed few weeks ago that I am become obsessed about what's the latest activity in both candidates nowadays. Well, as you can see two weeks from now new President will be elected, and I was hoping that the result of this election is fair (Peace) :).

Anyway, my friend had called at 12 noon. She told me that our friend (Elaine) invited us to have go to her house for lunch. Well, it sounds good to me since I am free and nothing to do at the same time. After the lunch she drove me back home, but before we headed to my house she ask me if I want to go somewhere. Hmmm sounds I am trouble again lol. Well, we both ended up in DD's discount store. This store is half mile away from where I live so, I guess this is the perfect place to visit. Once again if Lilian and I ended this way we're not leaving the store empty handed lol.

No comments: