Monday, October 20, 2008

Well Occupied

This is very unsual monday morning to me since I don't really wake-up till 9 or 10:00 a.m. I decided to woke up very early today because I have so many things that I need to get done. First, cleaning some area of the house is my priority because tommorow will be the last photography class that will be held in the house. So, cleaning the living room, vacuuming the carpet and then the rest of the house. Next, that would be getting ready of all the stuff that my husband need for this class. Sorting out his photography equipments like tripods, cables, reflector, and some accessories. Ohh... dear this is a crazy day for me, and I am not done yet. After this chores I need to get back on my speech book to finish my last chapter for tommorow's second exam.

No comments: