Sunday, October 19, 2008

Water Leak

Around 6:00 p.m my husband and I have planned to left the house for grocery shopping in Walmart. So, after we took our dinner, my husband headed to the bath room and took a quick shower, whereas me, I took the oppurtunity to clean up our mess and clean the kitchen.

Few minutes later, I took a few moments to look what we needed for the bathroom like soap, cleaning stuff, and more. Suddenly, I glanced down to the floor and have seen the water comes out on the side of the toilet bowl. The water looks clear, but if you knew that it cames from underneath of the toilet bowl you already know its dirty. So, that moment I told my husband about the leaking water. He stop taking his shower to checked if he could posibly fixed it. Unfortunately, he did everything he could to stop water. He tried to flush the toilet, but the water won't go down. So, now he knew what's the primary cause of it, the pipe that connects to our all bath room is clog. Do we need to call Joe the plummer? lol. Anyway, I am grateful that we still had one container of gel (Drainer Opener)that helps to remove the clog area. Thanks God that the water leaks stop and everything back to normal

No comments: