Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Is Around The Corner

This image below represent the early decoration of Christmas. We saw this beautiful eye capture scene when we headed back home that night. This is the second time we stopped on this place, last year we did the same thing, but unfortunately, the pictures that I took before is ruined. So, this time I really make sure that I took it very successfully, so here they are a very simple decoration, but its capable to ligthen up the surrounding along the road.




These photo are little bit dark because of the backround, I have tried different setting on my camera, unfortunately, same thing happen. Anyway, hope ya'll like it:).

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness my oldest was born in Garland.

And these are simply lovely pictures!!

Happy day:-)