Friday, November 28, 2008

The Thanksgiving Day


Gator- a small vehicle you can drive throughout the whole area.


This is me toke a quick pose before we headed back inside the house. The can container shows on this picture contains food for fish.


Satilite at the back of the small house


My husband take a pose near by the small pond


This is the farm house which we normally celebrates the thanksgiving anually.

As I mentioned on my previous content, this is the place where we used to celebrate our thanksgiving anually with my in-laws,uncle and aunt of my husbands side, and the rest of the family including children. This farm has a massive area and surrounded with tall tress. This is also a perfect place to hunt wild animals like turkey,
deer, and wild bore and more. My father in-law and his son including my husband always do their favorite activity during winter (hunting deer) I saw lots of pictures showing the animals they have been killed for hunting.

Meanwhile, the pictures above didn't show the rest of the family member who have been attended the family gathering (thanksgiving) althought some of them connot show up for some reason, we still have a good time celebrating TG especially enjoying the yummy food on the table. I am very proud and thankful for having such a good family like them.

No comments: