Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day We Spent Our Thanksgiving

We woke up very early yesterday to start to hit the road going to the place where we used to celebrate this festive day with family.We need spent 2 hours drive to reach Paris and few minutes to reach the farm. I love travel, no matter how far it is. It wont really bother me at all, aside from I am not a driver, my job is just keep my mouth talking(to avoid boredome)while my husband do his resposibility to drive. The reason I do this because it keeps the driver awake, and the more I talk the more he responds and that's the key to keep the driver awake and get his attention on the road hmmm nice idea right? Anyway, during our travel I never expect that it was foggy, as you can see on this picture it's look like there is somethine burned around the area. Tha's what we thought, but it's not when I seen the heavy moisture turns to liquid. It's amazing but a little bit scary since you can barely see what's ahead of you.


Foggy Area few miles away from the farm




The fog become thickier on this area

No comments: