Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Long Time Friend

All of us have had some bad memories that we kept for long time. Some of them are things that we avoided to talk about because they left marks in our hurts, and some of them are the memories that we cherish no matter how old it was.

My memories of all my friends still in my mind and every experienced that we had I can clearly recall what are those craziness we did during those days. Through thick and thin, rain or shine we always be there to give comfort, and lighten up those minds and sometime knock on someones's head if they made a bad choice lol.

Anyway, one of these people I am with is Melanie, she's my long time friend in Manila, and it's been long time we didn't have time to chat since we took separate ways. She is a single mom and have two adorable children that kept her busy all the time. She still working in the company that I used to work before I left in Manila. So, today I took this opportunity to chat with her online, I don't really mind about my math exam today, I am very excited to chat with her. Our conversation, however, lasted for an hour, and I just found out that aside from her job, she also started her new business (Baking) and proud to say that she is very successful in it, and looking forward to took her business in Mall area. Well, what can I say, time flies so fast and who knows one day she will be able to make it bigger than what she expect.

No comments: