Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet Rice Expirement (Biko)

I am working on my math assignment for couple of hours today and I feel a little bored and stress out for no reason. Stress makes me feel a little bit uncomforted and for that reason it affects my thought in terms of solving math problems. Well, some people do different things to just to remove stress, but in my case, I do listen music and relax or dancing like a penguin alone and have fun, sometime I watch hilarious video. This what usually do to fight stress. Anyway, today I did different things, this idea just pop-up on my mind. I thought it is a great one since I never became success everytime I cook this food.

Well, cooking my favorite food (Bud-bod) is what I am did today. Bud-Bod and biko are one of those food that I am craving for back home. My sister use to cook this type of food during holiday season and birthday’s and I tell you, she really cook it soooo good because she mixed it with buko (young coconut). Ohh…gezzzz yummy good.

Anyway, thank goodness that I had some ingredients for this except young coconut and molasses which is perfect ingredients to add more color and taste. I have a substitute for that and I have a brown sugar which is good replacement. I have been waiting for an hour I guess and not sure if I done it well lol and guess what my prediction is right. The outcome of my biko became ugly heheheh. Ohh good lord, I think I need to dig more on finding what’s the perfect procedure making this food.

No comments: