Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day With In-Laws



Today my husband and I celebrates our Christmas Day with my In-Laws. Every year we normally travel to his brother's house (Greg)in Bluff Dale, Texas. On the 24th day afternoon we traveled to his brother's place for 2 hours and a half. Well, this is the not normal time we used to arrived, we suppose to be arrive earlier than that, but because of our wrong info I have intered on our GPS. It took us to different route and longer direction. For this reason, we have missed the important church service where the whole family must attend.

On the Christmas day morning, the children were excited and connot wait what Santa's and the their Uncle and Aunts, Grandaddy and GrandNanny presents for them today. When everyone was around, the children starts to open their gift and so do I (smile).
.
.
So, here the example of the pictures. This is the things we did, everyones are excited to open their gifts. Just imagine how clutter the living room is afterwards.

After we open our present, my mother in-law headed to the kitchen starts to cook the families favorite food during Christmas. She is a magnificient person I ever knew, this is the reason why all of her kids and the rest of the family including me love her so much. She never fails to do her duty every Christmas, and that's makes us very proud of her. The Christmas lunch turns good all the time after enjoying the food on the table and make little conversations. This is the most favorite celebration that I look forward every year with my new family here in the United States.

No comments: