Monday, December 22, 2008

Chilly Day In Texas

This morning my friend and I gone out for shopping. I already told her what to be expected on today's weather. As you all know, today is brezzy and chilly as hell that would freeze enough your nerve if you haven't wear triple clothes and wear your gloves. Weather like this, you must be gear enough to keep your self warm.

My goal for today however, is to shop the last item that I need in order to get it done before the last minute. My friend Lilian did her shop too for her loveones. So we visit different stores like Kholes, Macys, Ross, Papaya, and Old Navy. Well, to tell you the truth the rest of the stores we've been visited is for personal purpose lol..Of course we also need to sneak a little to find a good deal for the shoppers (wink).

After we purchase the items we need, we drove to Fortune House (Chinese Restaurant) to eat our late lunch. One thing I love the most about my friend is, she's very adventurous person when it comes to food. She always takes me to the place where we can eat delicious food that will pleased our empty tummy.

1 comment:

Joro Livelihood said...

Just to say HELLO and Merry Christmas to all! I need your help. Pls vote for me by clicking this link Joro Livelihood,locate TOP PINOY EXPATS 2008,which is located in the sidebar and then, check the boxes no. 19, Joro Livelihood and no. 5, Euroangel, then, press submit. Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply