Monday, December 15, 2008

Unpredictable Weather

Yesterday was a pefect weather here in Texas. I never thought that it would reach up to 70's. Well, my husband and I took the oppurtunity to drive around in Mesquite to buy the Christmas gift for his family. Our shopping did not went well since I never pick the item that we need to buy for the kids. We still need to go for another store just to buy all of them.

Anyway, I am very grateful for the weather that we had yesterday because it was the only day I can go outdoor wearing sleeveless and soak myself under the sun. Speaking of sun, I really love to take a dose of sunlight everyday as possible. I am sure that some of you knows what are benefits the sun contribute to our health. Well, it offers dozens of benefits, but since the weather in Texas turns ups and down, I could do the things I love do when the sun appears.

No comments: