Monday, December 15, 2008

Boredom; Shot On The Spot Tag




So, here I go taking this step once again in order to make a little bit fun of myself. Once and for all I would like to say thank you to Beth by passing me this Tag tittle "Shot On The Spot Tag" I have no idea what is something coming out on my head I just grab the digicam and took different half shot of myself. I am sure that some of you took cutie images to pose on your blog. Me, no...no ..no pacute-cute kay Bored ko kaayo since the weather drove me crazy. I am sure you know why...bad weather like this, is hell for me since I can't go anywhere nor do something around the house. I supposedly go to the school to take my Math Exam, but I am still here inside the house stuck from the roller coaster weather here in Texas. It's windy and chilly as H$$l. So, that's the story behind this picture. This Tag however, has several steps to be follow and here they are:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.

So, for those who are eager to dare themselves doing such foolish things like I do, this is now your chance to release your emotion through your blog :). If you can do more than I did, then good luck my friend :).

2 comments:

cookies said...

In this picture, you look so sad :)

The Sweet Life said...

this tag is fun to do ha ... anyways ... A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you