Monday, January 19, 2009

Back On My Posting

It's been two weeks in a row I haven't done anything on this blog. Means no update has been done yet since the first day of January if you guy seen it. Well, I have been thinking that for so long, but I just feel tired and focusing on some other things. One of which makes me busy all days is watching free movie online (lol). I know it's sounds rediculous, but I love it. I can watch any kinds of movie that I want from the previous to the latest ones, it's all free.

On the other hand, thinking about giving up this blog, I gues it's not. If you don't see anything that is related to my opps business, well I would say I am a little bit tired, but it doesn't mean I am going to ignore those opps business. I am still continuing my writing here, it might not be all the time because tommorow I will be back in school. So for sure it will take a very long time before I update my blog.

No comments: