Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's A Wonderful Day In Texas

To all Texan's out there, How do you rate your weather for today? Well, today is wonderful day here in texas. The sun shines soo bright, no clouds distruction (lol) from morning till in the afternoon. It gave us the chance to enjoy the beauty of nature and lessen up the stress feeling that we felt from the past few days since the cold weather dominates the whole states. People wasn't able to wander outside because of the unpleasant weather. Today is the perfect day to drive anywhere (bad for me not driving yet..sigh).Althought I don't drive yet, I still enjoy the weather by soaking my self under the sun by walking back and fort through the school building where my class was held. Yes! today is the seccond day of my school. I was started last Tuesday and I really enjoy my time here. I have met another batch of people with different culture and behavior I should say. Cultures and Character that makes you intrested in and learn with throught the semester. Ohh lets go back on my topic, all students here in school enjoy each company by chatting while soaking themselves under the sun. Wherever you go, you can see and hear their laughter outside the scchool campus. Well, what can I say just enjoy every opportunity that you have for today. Hope you guys did the same thing. Happy Sunny day :)

No comments: