Saturday, February 7, 2009

Favorite Telenovela

I never been addicted to watch in any telenovela when I was in my country, but since I knew or watch the Lolain GMA at pinoy channel, well, I completely hooked with it. The story is totally amazing and even the cast of the tele series are awesome especially Kempee De Leon. I never thought he could do better than his father in taking the "Bading" role. His very fantastic and he really captures my attention on this Tele novela. Unfortunately, the show is over and I am little bit sad because I never ever seen this series anymore. This is the only series I love to watch during weekdays aside from Luna Mystika and for sure Luna will be ended so soon base on story by episode. Hayy buhay tele series is the only way to get closer to my homeland.

No comments: