Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Haircut

My friend and I have been driving around Garland looking for interesting place. We drove all the way to Saigon Supermarket not just buying foods, she brought me to the Vietnamese restaurant she used to eat during cold season. This restaurant serves the best soup you can even imagine, and it's really perfect fit for us to eat there since it's cold weather. After we finished our lunch, we drove to the place where I set see somebody to pass my application for my voluntary service. This place is a non-profit organization. They provide service and free assistance to the people who have a down syndrome. Well, I was very impress for the entire area and people who work there, and also I am very grateful for the opportunity to see this special people. Our visit to this place went well although I never met the person who run this agency. We decided to left after the quick tour and headed to the parlor. I am not really thinking to cut my hair, but sometime things can be happen unexpectedly. I ask the hair cutter how much they charge for my hair. She responded very professionally and that moment I told her what cut should I want, and the result really satisfied me :)

No comments: